You agree that disputes between you and The Corporate Network will be resolved by individual settlement. You have waived the right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class wide arbitration.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the services.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via The Corporate Network.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to The Corporate Network upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other The Corporate Network users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via The Corporate Network.
- You may not use The Corporate Network for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct that you submit, post or display on or via The Corporate Network.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with The Corporate Network. You must not access The Corporate Network´s private API.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing "spam" communications to any The Corporate Network users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt The Corporate Network & service or servers or networks connected to The Corporate Network, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any The Corporate Network page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with The Corporate Network through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service or your access to The Corporate Network for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- If we terminate your access to The Corporate Network, your photos, comments, likes, contacts, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been re-shared by others).
- We reserve the right to refuse access to The Corporate Network to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of The Corporate Network, whether online or offline. You agree that The Corporate Network is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. The Corporate Network reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- The Corporate Network does not control any third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that The Corporate Network is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE CORPORATE NETWORK ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of The Corporate Network.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with The Corporate Network´s express consent).
- The Corporate Network does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through The Corporate Network. Instead, you hereby grant The Corporate Network to use the Content that you post on or through The Corporate Network.
- The Corporate Network’s Content is protected by copyright, trademark, trade license and company laws. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying The Corporate Network content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit The Corporate Network Content.
- The Corporate Network name and logo are trademarks of The Corporate Network, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of The Corporate Network. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of The Corporate Network, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from The Corporate Network.
- Although it is The Corporate Network´s intention for the service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment.
- The Corporate Network reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice.
- The Corporate Network will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- The Corporate Network owns the Site, both its technical components and its graphic, textual or other components, subject to the sole reservation of those contents. More specifically, both the Site and the Service are provided through software and databases designed and developed by The Corporate Network which belong to it, or over which it holds intellectual property rights.
- The contents placed on line at the Site by The Corporate Network also belong to The Corporate Network subject to the aforementioned reservations. The Corporate Network is therefore the sole holder of all intellectual property rights pertaining to the Service, the Site, its contents and the software and databases which ensure its operation, and use of the Site or Service does not grant any Member any right over any of these elements.
- The Member bears sole liability for the use of the information, messages or data of any kind available through the Service, and under no circumstance may any party other than the Member be held liable for any decision made or action taken by the Member on the basis of this information. Specifically, the Member shall bear sole liability for his/her decision to subscribe to any of the Subscriptions offered by The Corporate Network.
- The Member shall bear sole liability for the use made of the Service and the Site, and, more generally, for any use or operation made from his/her account and profile.
- The Member is responsible for all data and information concerning him/her which he/she has made available on line and for all contents provided by him/her, whether such data or contents are accessible and/or distributed to the public through one of the Site´s communication or exchange spaces or sent to any person by e-mail, or whether they are stored on his/its personal space within the Site.
- The Member recognizes that The Corporate Network exercises no preliminary check of said contents and data and that it is under no general obligation to monitor the data and contents stored by Members and distributed over the Site.
- The Member shall bear sole liability, with respect to The Corporate Network and, if applicable, to any third party, for any damages, whether direct or indirect, of any kind whatsoever, caused by any information or any other element of contents communicated, transmitted or distributed by the Member while using the Service, as well as by any breach of this Contract on his/her part.
The Corporate Network does not verify the veracity of the information provided by members and rejects any liability related to the inaccuracy, unsuitability or illicitness of said information.
Under no circumstance shall The Corporate Network be held liable for the data, information and/or contents provided by a member, whether or not this is accessible to the public, for the lack of veracity of said data, information or contents, for the errors or omissions they might include, or for any damage resulting from the use of any contents provided by a member, displayed or transmitted by e-mail or by any manners, through the website.
The Corporate Network has no general obligation to monitor the data and contents provided by members, nor any obligation to delete contents which might not appear to be evidently illicit, regardless of whether or not it was notified of said contents.
Under no circumstances shall the corporate network be held liable for any consequence that might occur in the course or upon the completion of any meetings held or contact made between several members or non-members as a result of the use of the site and service.